Lettuce Eat Raw!

"Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are."

-- Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

benefits of a raw vegan diet, benefits of the raw vegetable diet, living foods, raw foods, raw foods diet, raw vegan diet, raw vegetarian diet, natural black hair care, natural organic hair care, all natural hair care, natural hair care tips, African American natural hair care, natural organic cosmetics, homemade soaps, organic soaps, organic skin care, organic cosmetics, make your own organic cosmetics


Friday, August 13, 2010

Master Cleanse...

On day eight on the Master Cleanse Diet I checked my tongue to see how pink it was and it looked like a pink salmon...am I hungry or what?

Daviyd

Go get started on detoxifying your life, losing weight and cleansing to go raw...

http://bit.ly/detoxify2goraw

No comments:

Post a Comment